ABS/EBS SENSOR & EXCITER RING DIAGNOSTIC TOOL« back
Conventional wisdom has it that problems with EBS / ABS systems fitted to trucks, trailers and buses, are best diagnosed via the vehicle's Electronic Control Unit (also known as the ECU). However, since 80% of all EBS / ABS problems are sensor related*, by connecting to the sensor socket on each wheel (which is what the SensorCheck does - see Fig. 1 below) rather than the ECU, you are, in effect, taking the quickest and most direct route, by going straight to the heart of the problem.
Lightweight and portable, the SensorCheck comes supplied with two 1.6m high quality cables, short introductory printed manual, and a single 9V battery - everything, in fact, needed to use it straight out of the box.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the SensorCheck takes minutes to set-up, and, once connected, undertakes a complete test cycle of the six most common causes of EBS / ABS faults, at the touch of a button, in just 15 seconds - a fraction of the time it would take to perform the same tests manually.
A list of the tests undertaken by the SensorCheck, along with other important features and benefits of the unit, can be found in the table below.
- Correct Ohms resistance
- Open circuit
- Short circuit
- Pole ring tooth damage
- Pole ring misalignment
- Sensor gap measurement
- EBS / ABS sensor and exciter ring tester
- Works on trucks, trailers, and buses
- Tests for the six main causes of EBS / ABS faults
- Quick, accurate, and simple to use
- Performs a complete test cycle in just 15 seconds
- Reduces down time for sensor related problems by up to 80%
- Covers 90% of applications as standard
- Lightweight and portable
- Powered by a single 9 volt battery
- Supplied with all necessary leads
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
- 1 year (RTB) Warranty included