The increase of operational physical contraints on our road networks in the UK and with more and more cyclists and pedestrians sharing our roads, driver awareness has become a must.
• Accident injuries Costs with staff downtime and medical costs. E.g. Someone who has been hit or even a fatality.
• Damage to vehicles,Damage caused through accidents can range form a few pounds through to thousands.
• Insurance premiums and payouts
• 3rd party damage
These are unpredictable costs and range from walls and fences to bollards and vehicles but to name a few. These not only reflect on your running profits, but also on the 3rd party’s.
• Vehicle downtime
Vehicles that aren’t on the road when they should be are costing you money! Drivers that are unable to perform their
duties due to no available vehicle can perform other tasks but is primarily non-productive.
• Reduce the risk of injury or death to pedestrians and cyclists.
• Driver assistance during low speed restricted manoeuvres.
• Driver awareness when cyclists or pedestrians enter the nearside blind spot.
• Audible and visual alert to a potentially dangerous situation.
• Designed to prevent driver distration with nuisance operation.
• Programmed turn on/off speed control.
• To offer an external audible warning to pedestrians and cyclists of the vehicles intention to turn left.
• To reduce excess noise pollution by minimising the excess external messages.